Southern Cross Foods Pte Limited is a food manufacturing entity of CJ Patel Group of Companies. We specialise in production of noodles, extruded snacks and confectionery for Fiji and International markets and also a co-manufacturer for Nestle. We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Purchasing Officer to be part of the Finance Team based at our Factory, Kings Road Yalalevu, Ba.
- Review purchase requests received from various departments and obtain required quotes for competitive pricing.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers and negotiate on pricing.
- Ensure all orders are raised, signed and sent to respective suppliers in a timely manner.
- Ensure order acknowledgment received from suppliers and follow up on deliveries
- Ensure all shipping documents are in order for imports to allow customs clearance without delays.
- Prepare purchases and cost analysis reports in a timely manner
- Participation in monthly stocktake.
- Ensure that all invoices are received on time upon receipt of goods.
- Ensure internal control for Purchasing is adhered to.
Qualification, Knowledge, and Skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification preferably Degree or Diploma in Accounting and Finance from a recognized university.
- Competent in Microsoft office applications (word, excel etc.)
- Ability to build good relationship with vendors and suppliers.
- Self-motivated and ability to work under minimum supervision.
A market competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates to commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidate who meet the above criteria can forward their application with detailed Curriculum Vitae with the subject “Purchasing Officer” to [email protected] or mail it to:
The Human Resources Officer
Southern Cross Foods Pte Limited
P O Box 204 Yalalevu,
Applications close on 14th October 2022.