Ahura Resorts is a 100% Fijian owned company dedicated to providing quality vacation and lifestyle experiences whilst preserving cultural values and the surrounding environment. It is the management company operating two of Fiji’s most popular, well-known and multi award-winning resorts in the Mamanuca Islands – Malolo Island Resort, and the luxury escape with Fiji’s first and only authentic over-water bures, Likuliku Lagoon Resort.
We are now seeking competent professionals for the below positions. Successful candidates will ideally meet the following requirements:
- Must have a Diploma in Hotel Management from FNU or Relevant TPAF qualifications.
- At least 2 years’ proven experience in purchasing preferably in hotel/resort environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of purchasing procedures and cost controlling.
- Proven experience in food & beverage costing, purchasing & stores management.
- Knowledge of effective methods of organizing and implementing a procurement and supply inventory program
- Knowledge of supply inventory maintenance, disbursements, and storage systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Computer literate with excellent skills in MS word, Excel, and E-Mail Programs.
- Ability to manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment, particularly ability to work to strict time deadlines.
- Familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures, and equipment.
- Punctuality and honesty should always be upheld.
- Must have excellent personal presentation.
- Must be prepared to work extra hours and be flexible in managing hours.
- Must have a valid full group 2 driver’s license.
- Physical Demands & Working Conditions – Moderate physical effort required, bending, stooping, stretching, and climbing ladders when stocking shelves and organizing stockroom inventories.
- Requires periodic lifting and moving of moderately heavy objects (up to 10kgs).
– Must have a Diploma or Degree in Accounting and at least 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position in hospitality industry would be an added advantage
- Good computer skills with excellent knowledge of MS Office packages
- Should be well versed with QuickBooks or any other similar accounting package and experience in Micros/Opera PMS would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Payables, Debtors or Payroll accounting function is required.
- Should be innovative, self-motivated, have a good attitude and able to multi-task.
- Must be flexible in approach to work, be able to work to strict deadlines and competing demands.
- Must also be prepared to work more than 88 hrs. per fortnight including weekends and public holidays.
The above positions will be based at our Nadi office but also requires regular commuting to the Island when required for meetings, stock takes, audits and others.
If you share our values and possess the above qualifications, send your written application enclosing curriculum vitae, references, and current contact details to:
Chief Financial Officer
Postal – PO Box 10044, Nadi Airport, Fiji
Email – [email protected]
Applications Close: 19th April 2023
Related Jobs (12)
Junior Financial Accountant on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Inventory Clerk on June 6, 2023 Full Time
SERVICE MANAGER on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Trade Analyst on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Bank account setup for Outsource Fiji on June 5, 2023 Full Time
URGENT : Accounts Payable Officer on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Accounts Officer on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Payroll Officer on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Accountant on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Insurance Accountant on May 31, 2023 Full Time