Ahura Resorts is a 100% Fijian owned company dedicated to providing quality vacation and lifestyle experiences whilst preserving cultural values and the surrounding environment. It is the management company operating two of Fiji’s most popular, well-known and multi award-winning resorts in the Mamanuca Islands – Malolo Island Resort, and the luxury escape with Fiji’s first and only authentic over-water bures, Likuliku Lagoon Resort.
We are now seeking competent professionals for the below positions. Successful candidates will ideally meet the following requirements:
- Must have a Diploma in Hotel Management from FNU or Relevant TPAF qualifications.
- At least 2 years’ proven experience in purchasing preferably in hotel/resort environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of purchasing procedures and cost controlling.
- Proven experience in food & beverage costing, purchasing & stores management.
- Knowledge of effective methods of organizing and implementing a procurement and supply inventory program
- Knowledge of supply inventory maintenance, disbursements, and storage systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Computer literate with excellent skills in MS word, Excel, and E-Mail Programs.
- Ability to manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment, particularly ability to work to strict time deadlines.
- Familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures, and equipment.
- Punctuality and honesty should always be upheld.
- Must have excellent personal presentation.
- Must be prepared to work extra hours and be flexible in managing hours.
- Must have a valid full group 2 driver’s license.
- Physical Demands & Working Conditions – Moderate physical effort required, bending, stooping, stretching, and climbing ladders when stocking shelves and organizing stockroom inventories.
- Requires periodic lifting and moving of moderately heavy objects (up to 10kgs).
If you share our values and possess the above qualifications, send your written application enclosing curriculum vitae, references, and current contact details to:
Chief Financial Officer
Postal – PO Box 10044, Nadi Airport, Fiji
Email – [email protected]
Applications Close: 28th April 2023