- React to all daily operating problems and to offer solutions.
- Ensure verification of authorization of purchase requisition.
- Be responsible for the selection and approval of the best suppliers and negotiate with them to obtain the best deal.
- Ensure the issue and approval of purchase order, record accordingly and issue copy to the purchasing section.
- Carry out market survey and provides a report to Purchasing Manager of the latest market statues.
- Prepare monthly and year-end reports for submission to the Purchasing Manager.
- Administration of purchasing department and overlook store operation.
- Upkeep IHG’s guidelines and standards of service and operations.
- Diploma or equivalent in Accounting or Business Management.
- Minimum 2 Years of related work experience.
- Able to communicate with and lead colleagues.
- Previous hotel experience would be an added advantage.
How do I deliver this?
There’s so much more to the job than we can capture here. It’s simply about creating great experiences, doing the right thing and understanding people.
What we offer
In return we’ll give you a competitive salary package including, free transfers within the Nadi area to the resort and back, food and beverage discount, discounted room rates worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG®.
Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to belong.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
So go on – show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. E-mail a letter of application and résumé in the first instance to [email protected] by 1600hrs, Wednesday 27th December, 2023.