Shangri-La Yanuca Island, Fi is set on a 109-acre private island with a causeway connecting it to the mainland making it the largest Resort in Fiji with 443 elegant guest rooms. We are looking for applicants for the below positions:
The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating all Purchasing functions within the Resort involving identification, liaison and negotiation with local and overseas suppliers to obtain the best commercial terms; ensuring quality levels of items purchased, enhancing the use of existing group contracts and established regional contracts; ensuring that all purchases meet the requirement of the Resort and ensuring that all Purchasing policies and procedures are strictly complied with
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting or other relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Preferably 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a hotel or resort.
- In-depth supplier knowledge of both local and overseas markets.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and demonstrating a high level of honesty, integrity and competence in all dealings.
Please provide your application stating why you are suitable for this position and include a photograph and an updated resume. Please send your application by Saturday 7″ May 2022.
Shangri-La Yanuca Island, Fiji would like to thank and advise all potential applicants that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.