Hornibrook NGI Limited is a major Steel Fabrication and Construction company that is involved in the Steel Fabrication, Bridging, heavy Transport and Building & Construction works. The company is an equal opportunity employer based in Lae, Morobe Province of Papua New Guinea and currently has an immediate vacancy for a qualified and suitable person for this role:
The successful incumbent for this role will be responsible for organizing and supervising purchasing functions of the Building Divison within the company.
Main Requirements of this role are:
- Managing daily activities in purchasing to include day to day and capital projects purchases;
- Reviewing, renewing, filing, and evaluating for availability, price, terms, and quality of products.
- Coordinating bid process and ensuring compliance with procurement conflict of interest policies and
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent leadership, organisational, presentation and time management skills
- Must be competent in using computing software such as Microsoft Office; Excel, Word.
- Experience in Pronto Management or similar Accounting Softwares.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are to forward their applications together with current updated CV, work references and certificates to;
The HR Manager
Hornibrook NGI Ltd
P.O. Box 1812, Lae.MP
Email: [email protected]
Applications close Tuesday 03rd March 2023
Related Jobs (3)
Senior Accounts Officer- Carpenters Shipping on March 22, 2023 Full Time
Accountant – Carpenters Waters on March 22, 2023 Full Time
Accounts Officer – Carpenters Waters on March 22, 2023 Full Time