Datec (Fiji) Pte Limited is a subsidiary of Vodafone Fiji (Pte) Limited and specialises in the supply & integration of ICT products and services throughout Fiji and the South Pacific region. We are looking for suitably qualified and/or experienced personnel for the following job roles based at our Head Office in Suva. This role will be responsible for solution sales and customer account management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Analyze clients’ business processes and standard operating procedures pertaining to finance, sales & inventory management/distribution.
- Work with Associates and document clients’ scope of work and business requirements.
- Ability to carry out documentation, identify use cases, design flowcharts.
- Update. implement, and maintain procedures.
- Formulate data migration templates, prepare test plans,and lead user acceptance testing.
- Conduct end-user classroom training and execute system cutover to live environment.
- Develop reports identified during business requirements process
- Assist System-Developers, that is, provide required database, tables, and other information for integration and development.
- Actively attend to end-user support requests
- Provide technical assistance and advise/guide on best business practices
- Provide project assistance and technical resources for non-financial applications
- Be able to work remotely on client projects.
- Undertake necessary training to be abreast with any new softwares in the market.
- Ability to use relevant Project Management methodologies to deliver Customer Projects within scope and budget.
To be considered for this position, you will need to:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computing Science Information Technology or a related field.
- Knowledge in one or more of the softwares such as Sage 300 ERP, MYOB, will be an added advantage.
- Have sufficient hands-on experience with providing consultation on software applications.
- Be a self-starter, team player with the ability to work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be technology savvy
- Willing to work outside normal business hours
- Must be self-directed, be innovative, posseses a can-do attitude. and have willingness to learn. :
Email your current Resume, copy of transcripts/qualifications, names of three current referees with a typed Application letter by 5.00pm Friday, 18th March 2022 to [email protected] with mention of the position you applying for, in the subject.
Related Jobs (7)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant