Datec (Fiji) Pte Limited is a subsidiary of Vodafone Fiji (Pte) Limited and specialises in the supply & integration of ICT products and services throughout Fiji and the South Pacific region. We are looking for suitably qualified and/or experienced personnel for the following job roles based at our Head Office in Suva. This role will be responsible for solution sales and customer account management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Analyze clients’ business processes and standard operating procedures pertaining to finance, sales & inventory management/distribution.
- Work with Associates and document clients’ scope of work and business requirements.
- Ability to carry out documentation, identify use cases, design flowcharts.
- Update. implement, and maintain procedures.
- Formulate data migration templates, prepare test plans,and lead user acceptance testing.
- Conduct end-user classroom training and execute system cutover to live environment.
- Develop reports identified during business requirements process
- Assist System-Developers, that is, provide required database, tables, and other information for integration and development.
- Actively attend to end-user support requests
- Provide technical assistance and advise/guide on best business practices
- Provide project assistance and technical resources for non-financial applications
- Be able to work remotely on client projects.
- Undertake necessary training to be abreast with any new softwares in the market.
- Ability to use relevant Project Management methodologies to deliver Customer Projects within scope and budget.
To be considered for this position, you will need to:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computing Science Information Technology or a related field.
- Knowledge in one or more of the softwares such as Sage 300 ERP, MYOB, will be an added advantage.
- Have sufficient hands-on experience with providing consultation on software applications.
- Be a self-starter, team player with the ability to work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be technology savvy
- Willing to work outside normal business hours
- Must be self-directed, be innovative, posseses a can-do attitude. and have willingness to learn. :
Email your current Resume, copy of transcripts/qualifications, names of three current referees with a typed Application letter by 5.00pm Friday, 18th March 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org with mention of the position you applying for, in the subject.
Related Jobs (1)
Vehicle Mechanic (Mechanical, Panel Works, Spray Painting) on August 3, 2022 Full Time