The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing oversight and coordination of the NZMFAT Phase 2 funded project. S/he ensures that the project is completed within the allocated timeframe, budget and meet high quality standards. The position reports directly to the Executive & Special Projects Manager and will be responsible for driving and achieving the following critical outcomes:
- Effective management of programmes and organisational planning including but not limited to the development and implementation of an appropriate project framework, project briefs, planning etc
- Efficient project systems and administration through monitoring reports for donors/members, internal and external meeting managed and coordinated. In addition, ensure currency of database information.
The person we seek will have at least 5 years’ experience and a postgraduate qualification in Business Administration, Project Management, Financial Management or similar field. The candidate must possess the following:
- Proficiency in the use of computers, software applications – MS Word, Excel, database packages, project management tools, etc.
- Proven experience in monitoring and evaluation of programmes
- Professional experience in the tourism sector, desirable
How to Apply: Application must be submitted online by accessing the following URL: http://app.hrmonise.com/job/SPTO/PC with your CV which must include details of 3 professional referees.
Further details about the outcomes and minimum work/knowledge requirements can be accessed by visiting www.maxumise.com/jobs
All applications must be submitted via the respective links and any emailed applications will NOT be accepted.
For more information, contact: Ravuama Buadromo:
+679 330 3137| +679 773 3137, firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates prior to applying must register on the SPTO Jobs Link website – https://sptojobslink.com/