OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN BASIC INDUSTRIES LIMITED!
At Basic Industries Pte Limited, our core values are Growing our People, Progress in our Culture, Innovative in our Solutions,
Integrity in our Dealings and Play Together to Win. Gur People and Our ¥alues are critical in delivering our shareholder values
and center to this is innovation; to reset our future with a more focused and aligned organization.
We are now looking for team players who share the same values, commitment to integrity and are experienced to successfully
deliver operational excellence.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR – STANDARD CONCRETE INDUSTRIES (LOMOLOMO QUARRY)
Standard Concrete Industries is seeking to recruit a dynamic, motivated, qualified, and experienced person for the role of Production
Supervisor-SC} Lomolomo Quarry to be based at our SCI Office situated at Lomolomo, Nadi.
Some of the key responsibilities of the rote will include:
- Ensure the site operates in full compliance with all relevant legislations, regulations and company policies and procedures
- Monitor and report progress against key operational targets
- Achieve budgeted production costs and production KPIs
- Display effective leadership behaviour to ensure a highly motivated team
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Possess high levels of resilience and a determination to deliver successful outcomes
- Have the ability to utilize your initiative and management skills to identify. manage, and solve issues as they arise
To be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 5 years experience in quarry industry
- Ability to run the operations on a day-to-day basis alongside the Quarry Manager
- Ability to supervise and coordinate all daily activities carried out on site
- Proven experience in mobile crushing operations
- Promote, facilitate, and initiate LEAN activities
- Ability to operate some machinery
- Project management abilities as you will be responsible for directing both work activites and personnel
- Strong communication skills to interact with management, vendors, and personnel
- Reliable, motivated, and able to work under pressure with changing priorities Strong commitment to safety
How to apply
If you believe you have what it takes and that you should be considered. You are encouraged to apply in writing and detail why you
are the best person for the position.
All applications are to include s recent resume, copies of qualifications and must be emailed to email@example.com with the exact vacancy title as the subject.
All interested candidates must have excellent work ethics, physically fit to perform the demand of the roles on site and have an
excellent response to safety and health protocols. Candidates must be willing ta travel on short notice and be based at remote areas
in various sites whenever required.
Applications close at 4.00pm Friday 02 September, 2022 and only shortlisted applicants who meet the desired requirements will