Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Post Date: June 19, 2022
Apply Before: June 27, 2022
Vodafone operates with speed, simplicity, and trust to enrich people’s lives by connecting them to each other and the world. We are passionate about results and to be the best. We operate in a fast paced and ever-changing environment to provide challenging and rewarding careers. At Vodafone we bring out the best in people, live our values and are passionate about what we do.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing dealer distribution channel and maximize Vodafone penetration in the market through dealer channels. The role will also support, facilitate and provide expertise in maximizing revenue of Vodafone Fiji by achieving sales targets and managing the retail operations to adequately to respond to customer needs in a timely manner with maximum customer satisfaction achievement.
Desired Skills and Experience
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and set up deals for dealer channels
• Facilitate and ensure that all dealer channels have necessary stock
• Achieving set targets through dealer channels
• Develop marketing and advertising programs aligned with deals set up for dealer channels
• Support dealer channels and ensure that correct branding, pricing and display of Vodafone products.
• Provide support by being internal liaison and contact for dealer channels
• Follow up and set up contracts and mutual agreements for dealer channels
• Ensure that all frontline dealer channels are well versed with product knowledge
• Responsible for the routine operations and the overall customer satisfaction by attending to customer feedback and concerns.
• Monitor the operation results and conduct targeted analysis. Develop effective measures based on the analysis to achieve the KPI’s.
• Build the team culture and promote company value amongst all employees.
• Identify and cultivate talents to optimise team structure.
• Meet store goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to internal stakeholders.
• Organizing all store operations and allocating responsibilities to personnel
• Assist in preparing and controlling the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
• Have a Degree in Computing Science, Information Systems/Business/Management/ Marketing/ICT or similar discipline
• At least 3 years of experience in a role as pre-sales engineer/architect/consultant with experience in design, project management and consulting in the ICT/Mobile telecommunications services industry
• Customer centric with ability to develop solutions that match business goals and technical constraints
• Proficient in Microsoft Package (Powerpoint, Word, Excel) and other tools for presentations, writing proposals, developing topology diagrams and other forms of electronic visual illustration
• Strong verbal communication, presentation and written skills
• Trusted advisor with communication and presentation skills suitable for C-level audience
• Proven ability to act as part of a team or with autonomy as required
• Innovative thinker with ability to turn customer requirements into workable solutions
• Proven ability to prioritize tasks/projects to meet targets within cost and time constraints
• Ability to participate and influence technical discussions
• Professional IT Certification relevant to the role would be an added advantage
Avoid job postings that sound too good to be true. Avoid unprofessional listings. Beware of job postings that ask you to pay a fee. Protect your identity. Beware of money wiring scams. Always do your research. Beware of unsolicited contact from an employer. Protect your social networking presence. Do not provide employers with referrals. Meeting employers. Engage in professional demeanor