Product Development Coordinator
Fiji Airways is looking to recruit a detail oriented and creative individual with commendable experience and expertise to fill the role of Product Development Coordinator. The successful incumbent will analyse, research current market trends, and best standards of the customer experience journey. This individual is also responsible for evaluating, proposing, designing, recommending and coordinating the implementation of product improvements and approved product developments strategies for Fiji Airways in line with business priorities and objectives. The Product Development Coordinator is also responsible for leading or participating in the facilitation and delivery of customer experience projects
- Work collaboratively with other Fiji Airways departments in the delivery of customer experience projects.
- Adept at progressing products from discovery to definition, working with multi-functional stakeholders.
- Lead requirement gathering sessions with stakeholders to uncover deeper strategic needs and opportunities.
- Identify and evaluate new product opportunities
- Execute the roadmap of products for the airline through collaboration with Customer Experience management team.
- Develops and manages the relationship with key accountable service providers to ensure the delivery of high quality products & service.
- Evaluates and analyses Product Development projects within the agreed strategy and business objectives.
- Effectively collaborate with key stakeholders and team members to ensure the timely delivery of the required scope of projects within budget.
- Effectively updates appropriate Steering Groups and plans project activities.
- Manages day-to-day operational requirements within product and service with effective change management tools.
- Resolves any issues or conflicts affecting project progress.
- Develops subject-matter expertise and keep up-to-date with current industry trends.
- Conducts relevant research, competitive analysis, fact finding and (when appropriate) trials and modelling to ensure robust recommendations are made.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Graduate Level Qualification in a relevant field.
- At least 2 years of Airline work experience. (preferable)
- 3-5 years’ experience in either product development, Operational Airport and Customer Service delivery (preferable).
- Experience in the development and delivery of projects to time, cost and quality objectives
- Proven leadership and team collaboration skills.
- PC literate and some experience in project management.
- Able to learn concepts and technology quickly and be a champion for change.
- Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Commercial and strategic awareness and experience.
- Attention to detail, and an appreciation of the need for confidentiality.
Applications are open to all Fijians. Former employees of Fiji Airways or Fiji Link are welcome to apply and their past experience will be taken into consideration.
Applications close on Sunday, 16 April 2023.
If you are interested in this opportunity
Related Jobs (8)
Sales & Marketing Executive | Office Admin & Accounts Officer on November 24, 2023 Full Time