Summary of Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Accept and process request received for purchasing and bookings.
• Raise LPO in Navision.
• Provide product costing to Monitoring Unit.
• Receive and Process Request/Requisition.
• Call for Quotations from reputable suppliers.
• Get the Quotations approved by respective department managers.
• Forward the approved order to Supplier and deliveries.
• Ensure delivery details are entered in delivery book before items are dispatched.
• Compile and submit monthly Procurement Report to Manager Supply Chain and Warehousing.
• Prepare monthly Accrual Report.
• Prepare and submit any other reports as and when requested by finance or audit departments.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• A minimum of a Diploma in Commerce or similar.
• Courses in Supply Chain Management, Inventory Control & stock management will be an advantage.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Procurement.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Office especially in Excel.
• Knowledge of Navision software.
• A good command of English (both written and oral) with the ability to articulate issues and recommendations in a concise manner.
• Attention to detail, strong analytical skills and ability to adhere to tight work schedules.
• Must be a team player.
Vacancy No.: 19/22
Applicants must complete the Employment Application Form available from www.postfiji.com.fj and have it sent to the address below:
“Vacancy Number: Title”
Head of Human Resources
Post Fiji Pte. Limited
P O Box 40
Or electronically to: [email protected]
Applications close: 4:00pm Friday 15th April, 2022.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted by Post Fiji Pte Limited, your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying.
Post Fiji Pte. Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Jobs (50)
Consultancy Services To Develop The Pacific Tourism Research Cooperation Framework on September 25, 2022 Consultant
Aviation Administrator| Engineering Administrator | Plumber Bartender on November 24, 2022 Full Time
Emergency Preparedness and Response Program Officer on November 23, 2022 Contractual