Fiji Gas Pte Ltd is the largest LPG end-to-end solutions provider in Fiji, from cooking to auto fuel, maintenance plans, design and project management of energy solutions. Exciting opportunities are now available for the following positions to be based at Lami. We are seeking candidates who demonstrate leadership and a passion for growing a well-respected brand.
We are seeking a qualified, motivated individual to join our company as a Procurement Coordinator. As part of our team, you will have the responsibility for the purchasing of goods and services as per Company standard policies and procedures and creating best methods for day to day centralized procurement operations. The duties of this role includes planning, coordinating, reviewing, facilitating and initiating all local and overseas supplier activities. The role involves having an operationally focused approach with the ability to expertly engage stakeholders across and external to the business and ensure it operates in an effective and efficient manner.
- Preparing purchase orders by verifying the correct supplier, item, price, quantity and unit of measure ;
- Verifying and analyzing stock requisitions based on financial measurements;
- Forwarding the approved orders to suppliers, monitor and expedite the deliveries lead time;
- Maintaining an ethical and strong working relationship with vendors/customers;
- Coordinating with supplier and freight agents for deliveries and shipments;
- Evaluating and monitoring contracts to be sure that vendors and suppliers comply with the terms and conditions of the contract and to determine the need for change.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
- A tertiary Diploma or Degree in Procurement, Accounting/Business Management or other relevant discipline;
- 2 years plus experience in Procurement or supply chain management in a medium or large organization;
- Knowledge in freight forwarding and customs procedures;
- Valid group 2 license will be an added advantage;
- Problem-solving personality with the ability to negotiate and build relationships with vendors.
Applications including a detailed CV and references should be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1 October, 2022