Why you’ll love working with Tower
At Tower, we put our people first and pride ourselves on creating a diverse and inclusive space that provides opportunities for everyone to thrive. As a uniquely Kiwi and Pacific insurer operating for almost 150 years, with roots all the way back to Dunedin, we embrace and encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work.
We celebrate all ages, genders, sexual orientations, races, religions, and anything else that helps to make our people special. We are proud holders of the Rainbow Tick which is an important symbol for us.
What will you be doing?
The Procurement Analyst & Administrator supports procurement activities to deliver procurement savings for Tower by administering Tower’s procurement contracts and supplier set up processes, working with Accounts Payable to facilitate smooth payments of suppliers by the system, and providing information, performance data and proactive insight and analysis for Tower’s procurement functions.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Administer the set up and administration of Tower’s procurement system, including assisting with updates and improvements to the system
- Administer the set up and maintenance of Tower’s procurement contracts in the contracts database and the procurement system
- Manage the reporting of contract renewal statuses and ensure the business owners are working with procurement in a timely fashion to successfully negotiate procurement contracts
- Produce analytics to enable procurement to negotiate better value outcomes and deliver savings for Tower
- Identify where further value opportunities exist through comparative analysis and other methods Gather information to assist in the assessment of existing suppliers’ actual performance.
To be successful in this role, you will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualification, preferably in Business or Commerce
- 3 years’ experience as a Procurement or Business Analyst – with a commercial / savings focus
- Analytical and data mining
- Experienced in producing quality reports and deliverables.
- Experience in system improvements and process improvement
- Knowledge of end-to-end procurement
- Experience with procurement information systems, specifically Oracle P2P
Demonstrable knowledge of procurement and supply chain enterprise solutions system and processes.
What we’ll bring to the table
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of perks and benefits to celebrate and look after our Tower employees.
- 20 days annual leave
- Flexible workplace opportunities at our Suva office
- Discounts on Tower insurance products of up to 60%
- Career growth – we promote internal capability; we have programmes that recognise star performers
- Free Life Insurance of up to four times your annual base salary
- Regular morning tea, lunch and social gatherings to get to know the wider Tower team
Apply now – this role closes on 10 March 2023 at 19H00
Related Jobs (3)
Senior Accounts Officer on March 29, 2023 Full Time
Accountant on March 29, 2023 Full Time
Purchasing Coordinator on March 27, 2023 Full Time