This position will be based at the Packhouse in Korociriciri, Nausori and will be reporting to the Team Leader – Warehouse.
The nature of the role includes:
· Checking all incoming and outgoing goods and ensure all stock transfers are accurate and the physical counts match with the picking or delivery slips.
· Taking accountability for stock transfers.
· Ensuring all inventory processes, procedures and documentation is completed in accordance with Goodman Fielder’s best practices and policies.
· Meeting and exceeding the daily production targets.
· Maintaining exceptional food quality standards.
· Assisting team members to allocate raw and packaging material.
· Operating machinery efficiently when required with minimal supervision.
· Packaging products to specification.
· Ensuring company quality, hygiene and food safety standards are adhered to at all times.
Key skills and attributes required:
· A pass in Year 12 or equivalent is required.
· Previous experience in a similar role.
· Holding a group 2, 6 or 9 driving licence would be an advantage.
· Ability to work independently, self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
· Ability to work shifts.
· Physically fit and able to lift heavy weights in order to load and unload stock.
· Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
If this position appeal to you then send through your cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae, three referees – with one being the immediate or most recent supervisor/manager and vaccination card to [email protected] with the email subject as the “Position Title”. Kindly note only email applications will be accepted.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 24th March 2023.
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
Related Jobs (25)
Cashier | Activities Attendant | Security x2 | Groundsman x2 on November 27, 2023 Full Time