These positions will be based at the Feed Mill in Nausori..
The nature of the role includes:
• Performing vehicle inspections before departure from the site.
• Safely transporting passengers from agreed locations to their destination whilst adhering to scheduled pick up times on the approved route.
• Delivering documents to sites and completing any ad-hoc delivery runs as instructed by your Manager.
• Reporting all mechanical issues to the Manager immediately.
• Following safe driving practices.
• Meeting daily targets and adjusting animal feed as required.
• Packing and transferring products to specification.
• Controlling, monitoring and recording the usage of raw material.
• Ensuring company quality, hygiene and feed quality standards are adhered to at all times.
Key skills and attributes required:
• A pass in Year 12 or equivalent is required.
• At least 2 years’ driving experience in a similar role.
• A valid group 2, 4 and 6 driving licence with no demerit points.
• Ability to work shifts and under minimum supervision.
• Be physically fit and be able to meet tight deadlines.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How to apply
If this opportunity appeals to you then click ‘Apply now’ and send us your cover letter and CV today!
(YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR COVER LETTER AND CURRICULUM VITAE IN ONE PDF FILE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED)
Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Friday 24th June 2022.