Summary of Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
• Ensure that all Counter transactions, receipt, sorting, delivery and dispatch of all classes of mails are done efficiently and effectively.
• Control overall operations of the Post Office.
• Conduct Post Shop sales and enhance business growth.
• Prepare weekly, monthly cash account branch report and monthly returns.
• Control cash, stamps, numbered books, forms and other accountable stock.
• Abide by OHS rules and regulations.
• Any other job related duties as assigned by Supervisors.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• 3 years’ experience in a similar field with a minimum qualification of at least a Form (7) pass.
• Strong Interpersonal & Communications skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Computer knowledge is essential especially Microsoft Office Program.
• Must be conversant with the commercial business operations procedures.
• Must have experience in handling and managing cash and stock.
Vacancy No.: 11/22
Applicants must complete the Employment Application Form available from www.postfiji.com.fj and have it sent to the address below:
“Vacancy Number: Title”
Head of Human Resources
Post Fiji Pte. Limited
P O Box 40
Or electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 4:00pm Friday 15th April, 2022.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted by Post Fiji Pte Limited, your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying.
Post Fiji Pte. Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer