- Warmly greets guests and escort them to their rooms upon check-in.
- Executes the loading and offloading of Resort goods as well as guests baggage from Tiger IV/Sea Fiji/Helicopters and Seaplanes.
- Conducts frequent checks on all Porter’s equipment including trolleys, walky-talkies and make sure that they are in proper working order.
- Assists Engineering and other departments in offloading goods during barge runs
- Ensure the luggage room is always maintained in a clean and tidy manner.
- Demonstrates and promote a strong commitment to provide best possible experience for our guests and fellow Host members.
- Actively offers guests assistance as and when needed
- Ensure that you are well groomed and maintain a courteous and friendly manner.
- Actively support and participate in safe work practices by following health & safety procedures
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
· Has relevant qualification from a recognized tertiary institution
· Must have a minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar position in a resort establishment
· Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
· Is a self-starter, has a drive, initiative and highly motivated
· Is able to live and work in an island resort environment.
If you have the relevant experience and looking for new challenges, we would like to hear from you!
Please send your cover letter, detailed CV together with a recent passport photograph and COVID19 fully Vaccination Proof to: [email protected] All applications need to be submitted no later than COB Friday 05th May, 2023. Applicants that meet the selection criteria will be shortlisted for an interview.
Related Jobs (20)
Product Analyst Assistant x2 | South Pacific Specialists x3 on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Duty Manager / Guest Services Agents / Room Attendants on September 21, 2023 Full Time