High Arctic Energy Services is actively seeking for a detail – oriented Supply Base Supervisor in our Logistics and Supply Chain department. The ideal candidate will support High Arctic Supply Chain internationally in direct support to multiple platforms to meet operational requirements. Have experience in working in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry.
- Planning Coordinating, Supervising, and monitoring on day-to-day basis the implementation of supply activities as specified by the line manager, ensuring compliance to HAES standards, protocols, and procedures.
- Ensuring the clearing and transport of materials and equipment for Haes PNG operations and provide information on administrative timeline.
- Accountability on accuracy of materials transactions
- Coordinate stock cycle and stock take counts against all warehouses situated at POM Supply Base.
- Compilations of daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Direct and coordinate assigned personals and physical resources on site.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualification in logistics and / or Warehousing.
- Experience (10+ years) in logistics and materials supervisory capacity
- Inventory control, cycle count and stock planning.
- Experience in ERP and associated business process.
- Knowledge of international “Import and Export” process.
- Familiarity and experience in drilling equipment and remote Logistics and Procurements.
It is desirable that this candidate be a strong representation of High Arctic and their values shared.
Candidates that meet the above criteria are invited to submit their application – clearly indicating the position that is being applied for – along with a comprehensive resume, clear photocopies of certificates, licenses, references, and contact details, as ‘one pdf’ document by 22 November 2023 to:
The HR Manager
High Arctic Energy Services PNG Ltd
E-mail: [email protected]
Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted, if you do not hear from us after a week of the closing date, then consider your application as unsuccessful.
High Arctic is committed to the training and Professional Development of PNG citizens
Related Jobs (8)
Carpenters Motors- 2X Trade Apprentice (Metalock Department) on December 5, 2023 Full Time