Brunel Papua New Guinea are recruiting for a Fixed Plant Planner preferably with a background in the mining sector. This is a FIFO role based at a well-established Gold mine in PNG. This will be a 6-months contract opportunity (extension highly likely) with FIFO benefits. Attractive day rate on offer. Roster – 22 days on/20 days off.
The Fixed Plant Planner schedules and plans short to medium maintenance for all fixed plant and equipment on site to OEM specification to ensure the plant and equipment achieves maximum availability in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Assist in the preparation, presentation and implementation of project plans and conceptual studies
- Plan and coordinate monthly, weekly and daily maintenance scheduling activities that relates to fixed plant
- Plan, coordinate and schedule personnel and resources according to maintenance reports
- Assist in coordinating maintenance shut down activities as it relates to fixed plant and scheduling activities
- Ensure full statutory and safety compliance of all the maintenance activities
- Proficiency in utilizing various software applications and tools to enhance work efficiency and communication
- To function effectively as an integral member of the maintenance planning team including assisting wherever possible to support cross-discipline maintenance planning efforts and demands
- Relevant trade or engineering qualification
- Extensive expertise in Crushing, Milling, Cyclones, and Floatation processes
- A proven track record of utilizing the SAP Plant Maintenance module and demonstrating end-to-end planning capabilities
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to perform well in a team with good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Papua New Guinea. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract or permanent.
Operating in Papua New Guinea since 2008, Brunel has their major bases in Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
Related Jobs (13)
Industrial Attachment- Industrial & Marine Engineering Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time