Air Niugini Limited currently operates Boeing 767, Boeing B737, Fokker 100 and Fokker 70 jets in its international and domestic operations.
The Dash 8 200/300/400 series aircraft operate domestic services within Papua New Guinea.
Expressions of interest are invited from suitably qualified candidates for pilot positions on the above aircraft types.
Successful applicants will have the options of either a full-time base in Port Moresby, or domiciling at a port on the Air Niugini domestic or international network.
An attractive package will be offered to successful candidates, which includes;
- An attractive salary
- Accommodation provided or accommodation allowance (as applicable)
- 28-day roster period, with 10 days off per roster.
- 4 weeks annual leave per annum.
- Opportunity for Command advancement
- Opportunity to fly modern generation aircraft as Air Niugini commences its jet refleeting in 2023/2024
- Airline staff travel benefits.
Required Minimum Qualifications are:
- ICAO or PNG CPL/ATPL and Multi-engine Command Instrument Rating; and
- At least 2,500 hours Total Aeronautical Experience,
- 1,500 hours command time on fixed wing aircraft, which includes a minimum 1,000 hours flight time on multi-engine aircraft,
- 100 hours night flight time
- Experience commensurate with age
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a drug and alcohol screening prior to employment.
Please address applications to:
Email: [email protected]
Include in the email header, Pilot Application
Applications close on Friday 30 June, 2023.
Related Jobs (6)
SHIPPING DOCUMENTATION – OFFICER (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
REEFER TECHNICIAN (LAE) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
TRAILER DRIVERS (POM) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
ALLOCATOR, SUPPLY CHAIN (QUARRIES) on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Carptrac – Heavy Mobile Plant Technician (West) on May 22, 2023 Full Time