VACANCY – PHARMACISTS
CPL Group is seeking applications from self-motivated, energetic, customer focused and passionate individuals to apply for the position of Pharmacist. Reporting to the Pharmacy Area Manager, the Pharmacist is responsible for the day-to-day management of the retail pharmacy outlet, primarily in dispensing prescribed pharmaceuticals to the public, educating customers on health and disease, promoting the proper use of medicines, selling non-prescription medicines and related goods in a retail pharmacy setting. The positions are based in all four regions of the country (Southern, Momase, New Guinea Islands & the Highlands Regions).
The successful applicant should possess the following skills & qualification:
- Implement and enforce all company policies and procedures using established processes and systems to achieve best stock take results.
- Manage the overall operations of the pharmacy outlet.
- Monitor sales and profitability, plan and implement system procedures, standards and processes in consultation with your team to achieve agreed sales monthly budget.
- Responsible for monitoring stock holdings to ensure maximum inventory turns are achieved and that overstocks/deleted/expiry items are kept to a minimum level, at least to do monthly monitoring.
- Responsible for monitoring of security systems and procedures to ensure that banking of cash takings is being done regularly according to company policy and standard operating procedures.
- Motivate and inspire the team through providing ongoing coaching and mentoring on all employee issues including recruitment, performance management and ICT resolution.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to establish rapport at all levels including superior customer service.
- Ensure compliance of OH&S regulations and standards through implementation of approved programs and initiatives promoting a safe and healthy working environment.
- Adept at managing multiple priorities and organizing team, paying attention to detail while keeping an eye on the big picture, all the while, working in a fast-paced high energy and dynamic environment.
- Experienced National Pharmacist preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy Board of Papua New Guinea.
If you have the skills and key requirements as listed, please send a brief cover letter addressing your relevant experience with your updated CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for a interview.
All applicants should apply by email only with Position Vacant – Pharmacist in the subject line to:
The Recruitment Officer – People & Culture
CPL Group, PO Box 1663, Port Moresby, National Capital District, E-mail: [email protected]