Air Terminal Services [Fiji] Pte Limited is the region’s leading ground handling provider of Passenger, Line Maintenance, Cargo and Ramp Handling, Cargo Sales, Cabin Cleaning and In-flight Catering Services. With operating experience since 1981, we provide excellence in service through competent personnel with quality, safe and efficient practices; in line with the best interests of our customer goals.
ATS [Fiji] Pte Ltd is an IATA – ISAGO registered ground service provider including ISO 9001 QMS and ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System certified. We have a dynamic and robust Integrated Aviation Management System (iAMS) that aspires to continuously improve Quality, Safety, Security and Efficiency.
- Engaged to undertake, supervise and certify the maintenance, repair or overhaul of one or more of the components, systems, items of equipment and associated equipment in the above categories.
- Required to maintain ground electrical power units and ground air supply units and in contingency situations may carry out essential maintenance and rectification of ground support equipment to ensure on schedule aircraft departure.
- Processes associated aircraft documentation and carries out related clerical duties.
- Good understanding of International aviation/client standards and procedures.
- Good understanding of the CAAF ANR145C regulatory requirements for an AMO.
- Perform work at a high level of competence, demonstrating sound grammatical skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Able to establish strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to remain effective when faced with changing tasks, responsibilities or people.
- Ability to work as part of a team, but can also work autonomously and proactively, displaying initiative and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (MS Project, Word and Excel).