Vacancy Notice 03/23
World Vision is a Christian international and locally registered relief and development agency, which has been working in the Solomon Islands for over 30 years. Our vision is to work for a world that no longer tolerates poverty. We work with communities as partners in sustainable development initiatives. World Vision Solomon Islands (WVSI) also responds to humanitarian emergencies.
World Vision Solomon Islands invites applications from interested and qualified candidates for the position of:
People & Culture – Business Partner – to be based in Country Program Office, Honiara.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- Support, advise and facilitate P & C services and organizational development interventions in the country office.
- To enhance organizational performance and individual effectiveness in achieving the overall mission and goals of World Vision Pacific Timor Leste Country Offices (CO).
- Ensure aligning of CO P & C processes, systems, policies and procedures with National/Country Office strategy and structure to increase productivity and delivery of services.
- Ensure that the life cycle of an employee at World Vision is managed through proper orientation, Performance Management, capacity building and Policy Management.
- Ensure Workday Staff database is 100% accurate and up-dated at all times
- Facilitate and support Change Management
- Lead and responsible for manning HRMIS used by WVI
For detailed information of the above position, please request a copy of the Job Description from the World Vision Solomon Islands Office, Smile n Shine Building, opposite Melanesia Pacific Haus, Town Ground.
All applicants MUST provide the following:
- An Expression of Interest letter addressing the above criteria
- An updated Curriculum Vitae, Transcripts and Certificates of academic achievements
- Names and contacts of Three Referees which includes previous and current employers
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination Status – must be complete All applications should be addressed to: People & Culture Department, World Vision Solomon Islands Country Office, P O Box 1359, Honiara. Applications can be mailed to the above address or hand delivered to your nearest World Vision SI Office located at the Smile & Shine Building opposite the Pacific Melanesia Haus or emailed to [email protected]
Contact the People & Culture Department on Phone: 23092/7102127 for more information.
Closing date for all applications is before 5:00pm 17th April 2023.
World Vision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females are Encouraged to Apply.
“We are committed to protection of children and we do not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment types are conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal records where possible”
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only be reaching out to those applicants whose applications are deemed successful. We thank you for your interest in working with World Vision Solomon Islands.
Related Jobs (4)
Manager Business & Tax Advisory, on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Human Resources & Payroll Officer on May 24, 2023 Full Time
RISK AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER on May 24, 2023 Full Time
Senior Operations Manager, ASIPJ on May 22, 2023 Full Time