The HR Department is based in Suva Office. With the expansion of business in the West, Centrecom is looking for a competent HR Officer for Nadi Office to conduct various HR functions with a focus on Recruitment.
This is a versatile, varied, and challenging role in which you will have a real opportunity to grow as a generalist HR with specialization in end-to-end recruitment process. You will have opportunity to participate in and contribute to the best practices in HR and in application of evolving and new systems.
- Work closely with the management team in actively processing recruitment requests, conducting recruitment & selection, and completing related paperwork.
- Prepare and maintain employment records related to hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, promotions, probations, performance evaluations using the established system and human resources management system software.
- Address employee relations issues, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Prepare and conduct new employee orientations and organize trainings.
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Analyze and understand employee turnover reasons and work on retention programs.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Maintain current knowledge of HR Best Practices and Employment Laws.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Experience in use of Human Resources software, MS Office package in particular Excel.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, employee relations and disciplinary actions, and personnel information systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and office procedures and systems.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management
- A minimum of 2 years in a HR Officer or similar role.
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Demonstrated problem solving and investigation skills.
- Demonstrated time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism even in very difficult situations.
- Being reliable, responsible, and dependable, in fulfilling obligations.
- Ability to notice and assess issues at an initial stage to enable proactive action.
- Take a project management approach to completing tasks.
- Good in deductive and inductive reasoning.
Remuneration and Benefits
- A secure career with a strong fast-growing company
- Competitive salary package
- Medical Insurance
- Access to discounted travel
- Ongoing career development and training
- Work in a fun and supportive team
If you feel this is what you have been in search of, then send your applications with curriculum vitae outlining qualifications, relevant experience no later than 2 September, 2022 with the subject “People & Culture Officer Nadi” to [email protected]
“Pacific Centrecom (Fiji) Limited is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”
Related Jobs (4)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant