Six Senses Fiji
- Preparation and processing of weekly and monthly payroll for over 200 staff.
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
- Record host information, such as exceptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
- Keep informed about changes in tax and deduction laws that apply to the payroll process.
- Academic qualification in Finance/Accounting.
- At least 3 years’ experience in payroll
- Ability to keep comprehensive records and complete paperwork accurately.
- You should also have advanced excel skills and preferably working knowledge of Linksoft system.
* This role will be based in our Denarau Nadi office.
If interested, please send us your updated CV and cover letter to [email protected] by Friday, 25th , November 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.