Morris Hedstrom (MH) is Fiji’s largest wholesale and retail organization with a chain of Supermarkets and Homemaker (variety) Stores. We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Payroll Assistant to be based in Suva.
- Assist the Payroll Supervisor to oversee the payment of wages to all hourly paid employees.
- Ensure accurate and efficient processing of weekly payroll.
- Ensure banking is done in a timely manner.
- Liaise with FNPF, FRCA, Ministry of Labour, Unions and in-house personnel on payroll matters.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications with experience in a similar position.
- Computer knowledge in MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to relate to people at all levels.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on sptojobslink.com by clicking on “Apply Now” or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 13th May 2022.