Morris Hedstrom (MH) is Fiji’s largest wholesale and retail organization with a chain of Supermarkets and Homemaker (variety) Stores. We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Payroll Assistant to be based in Suva.
- Assist the payroll supervisor to oversee the payment of wages to
all hourly paid employees.
- Ensure accurate and efficient processing of weekly payroll
- Ensure banking is done in a timely manner
- Liaise with FNPF, FRCS, Ministry of Labour, Unions and in-house
personnel on payroll matters.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications with experience in a similar position
- Computer knowledge in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to relate to people at all levels.
If you meet the criteria for any of the above position, please send written application with CV, academic transcript and references to the under mentioned no later than Tuesday, 15th June, 2023.
Head of Group Human Resources
PO Box 295
Applications can also be emailed to [email protected]