At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re making this happen by improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our customers so they can achieve incredible things– whether they’re buying a home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
The Payroll and Operations Specialist is critical to making this happen and will:
- Be responsible for the end-to-end Payroll processing and T&C (Human Resources) Operations including various payroll initiatives;
- You will provide expert advice on payroll and T&C operations matters to internal and external stakeholders in Pacific countries assigned to you, T&C and end-users;
- Mitigate ANZ exposure by ensuring compliance with country regulations while ensuring accuracy of payroll activities to avoid fraud and error;
- Support T&C Business Partner with the implementation of Group and Pacific initiatives; and
- Consistently drive and improve governance processes.
Role Location: ANZ House, Fiji
Role Type: Permanent, Full time
What will you bring?
To grow and be successful in the role, you will ideally bring the following:
- A strong understanding of payroll industry best practices with a minimum of 3 years payroll experience;
- Excellent knowledge of payroll processing, understanding of tax and superannuation requirements;
- Strong technical payroll ability and understanding of the change management process;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills combined with the ability to identify risks, possible solutions, and corrective actions;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, flexibility in approach and to adapt to ever changing business demands
You’re not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture, so if you have most of these things in your toolbox, we’d love to hear from you.
So, why join us?
There’s something special about being part of ANZ. From the moment you join us, you’re part of a team working towards a common goal: improving the financial wellbeing and sustainability of our millions of customers.
But it’s not just our customers who’ll feel your impact. You’ll feel it too. Because at ANZ, you’ll have the resources and community you need to take the next big step in your career, towards even bigger things in the future.
We offer a range of benefits tailored to the countries in which we operate including Health and Wellbeing programs and flexible working arrangements.
You’ll also enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated. We encourage you to talk to us about any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.careers.anz.com. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number 50981.