The Naviti Resort on the Coral Coast and, a member of Warwick Hotels and Resorts which, has over 60 hotels, resorts and spas worldwide in locations including Europe, USA, Asia, Middle East, Africa and the Pacific.
We seek applications from suitable qualified and experience candidates for the following position;
This position reports directly to the Executive Chef and requires a highly motivated individual possessing a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the similar role.
The ideal candidates is expected to have the following qualification and attributes;
- Certification in Pastry/Baking Minimum equivalent to 3-5 years previous experience in the similar field in a 4-5 Star Resort.
- Have had 3 years supervisory experience in the Baking and Pastries and proven record of achievements from recognized institute.
- Be highly skilled and creative and have the ability to implement initiative.
- Must have proven leadership skills and be able to train and develop a team of bakers.
- Knowledge of sanitation in food handling, kitchen equipment and ability to enforce OHS regulations to achieve an operationally hygienic and safe work environment.
- Good knowledge of local attraction, traditions and customs.
- Must be committed to professionalism, possesses good work values and has integrity.
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Good reporting skills with attention to meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work long hours when required. Must be a team player
Should you feel you meet the above criteria, please write in sending your curriculum vitae, attaching relevant documents. Applications closing 25th February, 2023 and should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
The Naviti Resort
P.O. Box 29, Korolevu.
Email: [email protected]
Only successful candidates will be called in for an interview