Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Vacancy for the position of PSS Officer
Interested applicants are invited to apply for the position of Passenger Service Systems Officer within the PSS & Distribution Department.
Primary objective: Work within the Passenger Service System Team to support the airlines PSS infrastructure.
You will be handling the following:
- Support the team on any PSS project delivery when required.
- Provide solution testing on new enhancements to verify that the requirements are met and to report any issues during PDT testing.
- Define the creation of test cases based on testing requirements and set up and communicate between all parties to support the testing of application functionality and linked systems.
- Create test packs for application changes, including enhancements and new releases. Carry out user acceptance testing prior and provide documentation of results prior to roll out. Document results and subsequent enhancement requests and recommendations.
- Manage the User Acceptance test and Commercial documentation. Ensure quality of testing along with the related documentation meets Commercial standards.
- Provide specific feedback to solution provider for discrepancies, track progress of fixes and follow up with the solution provider till completion.
- Contribute and update all assigned activities on a regular basis (weekly).
- Act as support for the end users on functional clarifications and assist with queries workaround solutions to ensure uninterrupted operation.
We would like you to have the following:
- A graduate in either business management, information systems or commerce or a minimum of one (1) year work experience in information systems or business administration.
- Experience with working with Microsoft applications.
- Meticulous with work output to ensure accuracy.
- A self-starter who is able to take ownership and produce results in line with assigned KPIs.
- Able to work with little to no supervision.
- Work closely with other team members to be able to achieve goals and targets.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate confidently to stakeholders.
How to Apply
Your application should contain a cover letter outlining your relevant skills, experiences and an updated CV. Email your application through to:
Manager Employee Services
Air Vanuatu (Operations) Limited, P.O Box 148, PORT VILA VANUATUor via email: [email protected]
Applications Close Monday 20 March 2023
Related Jobs (22)
Casual Events Crew on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Chef de Partie/Line Cook on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Consultant on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Housekeeping Supervisor | Houseman on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Reservations Agent on March 30, 2023 Full Time
Recruitment – Likuliku Lagoon resort on March 29, 2023 Full Time