We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Parts Manager who wishes to challenge themselves, or a 2IC looking to take the next step in their career. You will be part of an enthusiastic and collaborative team.
So if you are searching for your next role in the motor trade, we would love to hear from you.
- Managing our busy parts department and providing leadership and support to the team
- Monitoring and controlling of parts inventory, including new and ageing stock
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers and staff
- Monthly review of departmental results, actual to budget and KPI achievement
- Parts interpreting and invoicing
- Preparing, organising and co-ordinating parts stock take.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Extensive, proven parts experience
- Strong communication, negotiation and customer service skills
- Ability to lead with strong organisation and decision-making skills
- Experience building and maintaining strong team culture
- Effective management and parts interpreting experience
- Experience with Titan dealer management system is desirable but not essential.
- Remuneration and benefits, including an attractive salary, will be commensurate with experience
- A permanent full-time position with the financial security of a substantial, well-established Company
- Strong opportunity for career development
- A collaborative team environment that values excellence and is committed to Customer care
- We conduct reference checking
- Applicants who do not have the required skills and/or experience will not be considered or contacted
If you have a positive attitude and a desire to work with the best in the Industry, please apply with a covering letter, any relevant qualifications and resumé
To apply for this job simply click on the blue “Apply” button below. If you prefer to use email instead, please send your CV and other relevant documentation to [email protected]. Please include the Job ID “#17058” in the email’s subject to ensure your application is processed.
Related Jobs (11)
Industrial Attachment- Industrial & Marine Engineering Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time
Mechanical Fitter- Industrial & Marine Engineering Pte Limited on September 18, 2023 Full Time