An excellent Hands on Full Time opportunity exists for a Spare Parts Manager to join our dynamic team, in PNG Motors/Niu Ford, where you will support and advise both our internal and external stakeholders on parts across our award winning Dealership to minimise downtime & maximise productivity.
- Increasing and maximising all parts sales which will involve liaising with client base.
- Assisting to provide regular flow of inventory to ensure adequate and appropriate supply and guidelines are adhered to.
- Provide Parts Interpreting services via online/phone & in person.
- Make phone contact with client base when requested to increase business and promote new product and improvements.
- Build relationships with customers to ensure ongoing business and use of genuine parts.
- Monitor and keep informed of latest product developments and updates, using these to maximum advantage.
- Training and development opportunities
Consideration will be given to candidates who hold relevant experience in non-management position looking for advancement opportunity
- High levels of customer focus both external and internal
- Experience and strong understanding of inventory maintenance and stock matrix
- High attention to detail with excellent communication skills both verbal and online
- Proficiency in computer skills such as Office365, Word, Excel etc.
- Capacity to lead a dynamic team.
- Ability to build and maintain high performing team members & culture
- Basic knowledge of the principles of operation of internal combustion engines and automatic transmissions(essential).
- ERA and ERA Link DMS experience (preferred).
- Demonstrated experience is a similar position.
This is an opportunity to develop your long-term career within an established and professional organisation.
If you feel you have the skills and qualifications to carry out this role with a high degree of success, please send your application to Gilbert Villarin at [email protected]
Related Jobs (10)
MCS Analysts (2 Positions) – (Based in Honiara, Solomon islands!) on February 20, 2024 Full Time