An excellent opportunity has become available for a dedicated and motivated Parts Interpreter to join Carptrac – Raiwai Branch.
This role is critical to the operations of the dealership therefore the successful candidate will need to be focused on maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Prepare and issue spare part quotations to customers.
- Order spare parts for workshop jobs.
- Timely invoicing of workshop jobs to maintain WIP to a minimum.
- Place stock orders on Caterpillar and other suppliers
- Ensure stocks are controlled effectively and efficiently.
- Carry out regular stock counts and stock take.
- Attend to customer complaints and resolve in a timely manner.
- Continuously follow up on quotes and deliveries for Internal and External customers
- Form 6 Pass with Tertiary Qualification relevant to the role.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Spare Parts department.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be computer literate in order to understand & work around Caterpillar and Carptrac computer systems.
- Must have a valid driving license (unrestricted).
- Strong interpersonal skills with better understanding of customers and their needs.
How to Apply
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be emailed to email@example.com
Applications close at 4.00pm on Friday 25th March, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.