Carpenters Motors, a division of Carpenters Fiji Limited and a recognized leader in the Motoring Industry in Fiji, is seeking applications from interested candidates for the Parts Costing Officer position to be based in Carpenters Motors- Parts Department. If you believe you are ready to join our dynamic team we want to hear from you!
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure Parts Costing is done in the shortest possible time frame upon shipment receipt into the warehouse.
- Ensure that all data entry (incoming stock, stock adjustments and stock-take entry) are done correctly.
- Ensure that efficient stock is held at the National Level to fulfill demands given sales trends and discussion with the Supervisor Procurement.
- Take corrective action where necessary to prevent stock-out situation on items with active movement.
- Place orders in the most cost effective manner available to keep cost of parts to a minimum.
- Improve trading relations where possible.
- Provide details of possible problems to the supervisors/ managers when deemed appropriate.
- Keep the Data Base System in an accurate state at all times.
- Assist with pricing for sales staff from supplier websites.
- Ensure that the supplier linked websites and programs necessary to perform ordering activities is functional.
- Conduct all business with suppliers in an ethical manner which is conducive to providing a positive benefit to Carpenters Motors.
- Make adjustments to the Master File as required to provide and efficient re-order process and efficient flow of correct information to sales staff.
- Support the activities of the sales staff by providing on-time support to ensure our customer satisfaction is as required.
- Ensure that all incoming phone calls are answered in a prompt and efficient manner by staff.
- Ensure that the parts department policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintain the Parts facility in a clean, safe and presentable state at all times.
- Take measures to ensure that the company image Carpenters Motors is improved where possible.
- Make corrective and preventive decisions as dictated by common sense on a daily basis to ensure that the above is adhered to.
- Discuss with the Supervisor Procurement on any issue that would directly or indirectly affect the image, reputation and profitability of the company.
- Any other duties as seen fit by the Supervisor Procurement.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment.
- Must possess excellent computer skills.
- Time management skills are essential.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Previous parts industry knowledge is mandatory.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Five years experience in a spare parts retail sales position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional appearance
- Form 6 pass or similar level of education.
- Certificate/Diploma in Automotive studies, Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or related field of study will be an advantage.
How to Apply
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on myjobsfiji.com by clicking on “Apply Now” or emailed to email@example.com with subject as Parts Costing Officer Application.
Tips uploading CV : https://myjobsfiji.com/blog/uploading-cvs/
Applications close at 4.00pm on Monday 11th July, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (1)
Quality Control Line Inspector – Viti Foods Pte Limited on August 3, 2022 Full Time