The appointee will be responsible for:
– The issue and counting of cash in the cash register;
– The daily banking of monies;
– Working with the accounts clerk on the reconciliation of cash;
– Attending to cash register matters; – Reconciling photocopy request forms;
– Assisting the accounts clerk with stationery records supplies and issues; and – Other duties as assigned.
The Person we Seek
To be considered for this position, applicants must have:
- – Completion of a Diploma in Accounting with relevant work-related experience or a certificate level qualification with post-certificate relevant work experience; or
- – An equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training;
- – Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- – Working knowledge of IT and the Microsoft Suite;
- – Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision;
- – Good understanding of customer services; and
- – Ability to work shift hours.
Preference will be given to applicants with:
- Work experience in a similar role.
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience in a multicultural environment.
- A strong performance empathy.
Enquiries and further information:
The position is available on a Part- Time Temporary basis and may be renewed by mutual agreement.
Enquiries: Ms. Liviana Tabalala, Deputy University Librarian, [email protected] Phone: +679 32 33263
- FJ $18,223 to FJ $24,354 prorated to hours worked per per annum
The closing date for applications is: 12 March 2023
Related Jobs (3)
Senior Accounts Officer on March 29, 2023 Full Time
Accountant on March 29, 2023 Full Time
Purchasing Coordinator on March 27, 2023 Full Time