Carpenters Motors, a division of Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited and a recognized leader in the Motoring Industry in Fiji, is seeking applications from interested candidates for the Panel Beater position to be based in Suva. If you believe you are ready to join our dynamic team we want to hear from you!
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Communicates with Parts Department to obtain the needed parts
- Examines the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Perform all body and fender repairs according to estimate
- Perform welding, soldering, body alignment and oxidizing operations
- Operate all equipment in Collision Centre in a safe manner
- Maintain stall in orderly and clean manner
- Documents all work performed as soon as the job is completed
Skills and Requirements:
- Form 6 pass or similar level of education
- Trade Certificate/Diploma in Automotive (Panel Beating)
- At least minimum of 2 years of experience in the field
- Basic knowledge and understanding of customer service and needs
- Must have a valid driving license
How to Apply
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on sptojobslink.com by clicking on “Apply Now” or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 4.00pm on Monday 16th May, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.