Requirements, Qualifications, and Skills:
- A proven track record in a similar level position and/or be able to demonstrate a strong desire in developing the necessary skills to progress your career in the position in which you are applying
- Work as part of a flexible team given our vessels and islands operate 7-days per week
- Be willing to travel daily and/or stay on the island staff accommodation for those positions which may require it including both Blue Lagoon Cruises & South Sea Island. All other positions are based from Port Denarau.
- Have outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Be honest, trustworthy, and enthusiastic
- Be available to commence from mid to late June
- Applicable valid maritime certifications for those positions requiring it.
- Clean police record
- Recent graduates who may have a lack of work experience but with the right qualifications and plenty of positive attitudes are welcome to apply.
Opportunities like those advertised available do not come up often and if you believe you have what it takes and that you should be considered for employment within the South Sea Cruises Group then you are encouraged to apply in writing detailing which role you are applying for and why you are the best person for the position. Please also include your latest CV and certificates. Both can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to: South Sea Cruises Group Recruitment, PO Box PDOS2, Denarau.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Friday 17th June 2022 and only shortlisted applicants who meet the desired requirements will be contacted. For more information on the South Sea Cruises Group our websites can be found here: www. southseacruisesgroupfiji.com