BTR (Fiji) Limited based in central Suva offers outsourced business services to organisations located overseas. Our Australian based clients, is now recruiting highly efficient and experienced Operations Officers for the Suva Based Office. We are seeking a highly organised individual with attention to detail that is dedicated to achieving. If you are willing to go the extra mile, we want to hear from you!
• Accuracy & precision- thoroughness in completion of jobs assigned.
• Handling external or internal communication or management systems.
• Managing clerical or other administrative tasks.
• Managing incoming & outgoing calls.
• Manages own workloads & able to set priorities.
• Actively participating in a team-based environment.
The successful applicant must have:
· Exceptional organisational skills, time management skills, written communication skills, Interpersonal skills, and high-level computer skills.
· Previous experience in an administration role.
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders expecting simultaneous service.
· Computer literacy and experience working with a variety of databases.
· A friendly & outgoing personality to effectively interact and build relationships with employee & Consultants.
· Ability to work independently and also as a team, with willingness to use initiative and solve problems.
· Ability to multitask and maintain composure when under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Most importantly, an eye for detail and an ability to assess a problem and think laterally.
· Complete administrative tasks relating to servicing and resolving customer and staff requests in a focused and efficient manner.
· Handling inbound and outbound customer enquiries utilizing available contact centre systems and programs.
· Demonstrate excellence in customer service in all dealings with customers, in accordance with BTR and client policies, procedures and values.
· Identify the customer’s needs, up sell additional products/services, and offer personalized service in line with quality and training directives.
· Complete administrative tasks relating to servicing and resolving customer requests in a focused and efficient manner.
· Maintain efficient control of queues.
· Deal with customer complaints in a professional manner with BTR and client guidelines.
· Any other duties as reasonably requested by the employer/ Team lead/ leaders.
The role is full time with potential for overtime. We require demonstrated reliability and flexibility in working shift work 24/7.
Interested persons please email your curriculum vitae and cover letter to [email protected] no later than 15th October 2023.