BTR (Fiji) Limited offers outsourced business services to organisations located overseas. We are currently recruiting for experienced Operations Support Officers for the Suva Based Office. We are seeking a highly organised individual with attention to detail that is dedicated to achieving. If you are willing to go the extra mile, we want to hear from you!
- Accuracy & precision- thoroughness in completion of jobs assigned.
- Handling external or internal communication or management systems.
- Managing clerical or other administrative tasks.
- Managing incoming & outgoing calls.
- Manages own workloads & able to set priorities.
- Actively participating in a team-based environment.
The successful applicant must have:
- Exceptional organisational skills, time management skills, written communication skills, Interpersonal skills, and high-level computer skills.
- Previous experience in a administration role.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders expecting simultaneous service.
- Computer literacy and experience working with a variety of databases.
- A friendly & outgoing personality to effectively interact and build relationships with employee & Consultants.
- Ability to work independently and as a team, with willingness to use initiative and solve problems.
- Ability to multitask and maintain composure when under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Most importantly, an eye for detail and an ability to assess a problem and think laterally.
The role is full time with potential for overtime. We require demonstrated reliability and flexibility in working shift work 24/7.
Interested applicants can email a copy of the curriculum vitae & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3rd July 2022.