Operations Manager – Barefoot Collections
The role is position is to manage day to day operations of our 2 resorts and a dive company. You will be reporting to the Directors. You will be working alongside the heads of departments to deliver the budgets, service goals, maintain the target revenue growth, and to continue to improve the profitability of the current operations.
You will be required to:
- Understand all financial aspects related to running a resort, including monitoring costs, expenditures across all departments and oversee budgeting
- Have knowledge of the requirements of Boat Survey, OH&S, hotel and liquor licensing procedures.
- Manage the company’s assets in all areas so as to ensure appropriate return on investment
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures
You will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills along with the ability to build strong working relationships with staff, suppliers, internal stakeholders and of course, guests. You’ll need the ability to take ownership and solve problems quickly and effectively.
We are looking for an Operation manager with solid previous hotel or resort management experience of at least 2 years at a senior management level.
Interested candidates are to send in their applications together with CV, qualifications and references to: [email protected] or The Human Resources Manager, Box PD 153, Denarau, Nadi.
Applications close on the 15th April 2023. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (14)
Online Travel Consultants on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Spa Therapist on June 6, 2023 Full Time
Pastry Chef de Partie on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chief Steward on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chefs New Opportunity Overseas on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Head Mixologist on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Chef-de-Partie on June 5, 2023 Full Time
Various Positions on June 1, 2023 Full Time