The Employee manages all bookings made online ensuring they are 100% accurate and fit for purpose working within customer SLA.
The Employee will manage all online requests, cost centre integrity and online queue management.
What You’ll Do
- Immediately respond to all online bookings received.
- Assist with answering all phone calls that come through.
- Manage the queues to ensure all bookings are managed accurately
- Assist with making any non-GDS accommodation bookings including Air BNB, WOTIF, Booking.com.
- Complete any required travel changes, including reissue of tickets, schedule changes and sending of updated itinerary and tickets.
- Complete any urgent additions to bookings (for example, accommodation, cars, transfers, taxis, shuttles, airport parking that may have been missed or need to be added.
- Have knowledge of the New Zealand outbound and inbound fare structures and complexity of AOG fares for reissues and changes.
- Have knowledge of the trans-Tasman and Pacific Islands travel including intra for both regions.
- Build and retain customer loyalty by providing quality customer service.
- Create vouchers when required for Hotels and Car bookings.
- Add notes to the Dolphin folder.
- Load and invoice the where appropriate ensuring service fees are charged.
- Monitor waitlists and advise and complete the process if cleared.
- Issue tickets where required, and complete financial accounting functions with regards to customer files.
- Assist with any online queries and also profile loading where required.
- Sound knowledge of Amadeus.
What we can provide for you
In return we can provide:·
- A competitive remuneration package where we recognise hard work
- In-house training providing you with support and loads of opportunity to develop and up skill your career.
- A supportive team environment where we work hard, but have fun!
Related Jobs (23)
Commis Chef | F&B Attendant | Trainee – F&B Department | Trainee – Kit Department on September 25, 2023 Full Time