About the Role
Reporting to the Stream Delivery Manager this role is expected to focus on the set up and configuration of online booking tools, Serko and cytric.
Online analysts will have excellent knowledge in their areas of expertise and be widely known as subject matter experts of online booking tools. They will use this expertise to offer solutions that align with their business unit’s objectives.
Online analysts will play a key role in gathering OBT (Online Booking Tool) requirements from stakeholders, configuring the OBT, testing to ensure the OBT is working correctly, and once live, providing ongoing support.
Systems stability and support of the OBTs is a critical component of this role ensuring that customers have the tools to make online bookings.
- Be an authority in the area of specialisation – i.e. Serko and cytric.
- Becoming a subject matter expert on these core systems and integration points associated with these systems.
- Use this expertise to determine business and systems enhancements and process changes to increase the efficiency of business processes.
- Understanding key issues, opportunities and provide solutions.
- Delivering useful functional documentation that allows for easy support and understanding of our system.
- Strong productive relationships with the IT team.
- Performing quality risk-based testing as required, including contributing to the design, development and support of test solutions
- Championing stability, availability and reliability of the OBTs as released to users. Monitor performance and propose necessary actions.
• Experience in the travel industry
- Strong IT and System focus and aptitude
- Systems and process focus, ideally with some travel expertise.
- Good attention to detail
- An investigative nature that allows you to identify issues and work with the IT team and our partners to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Ability to work proactively with our product owners and the IT team.
- A flexible approach dependent on the task size, urgency and capacity to accept risk.
- Solid background of testing experience.
- A desire to work as part of a team and support and develop others.
- A commitment to continuous learning and personal development.
Related Jobs (25)
Cashier | Activities Attendant | Security x2 | Groundsman x2 on November 27, 2023 Full Time