The OHS & Security Manager is responsible for all security, fire prevention and safety issues, maintaining good working relationships with the relevant government organizations.
What will I be doing?
As the OHS & Security Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Conducting investigations and auditing the property to ensure compliance with the Fiji Health and Safety at Work Act 1996 and Global Quality Safety & Security Audit requirements
- Developing and executing health and safety processes which in turn will reduce the occurrence of injury and where reasonably practicably meet the legal primary duty of care requirements and ensure that this is in line with the company’s Health & Safety policy
- Conducting training Health, Security & Safety, Food Safety and Risk Management practices and issues for Managers, Supervisors & Team Members
- Assisting the Human Resources Department with Injury Management and Workers’ Compensation claims, including the rehabilitation or return to work program
- Leading monthly WPHS committee meetings and action topics raised
- Reviewing all security and safety measures, procedures, equipment and methods from time to time for protective and preventive purposes
- Liaising with the key stakeholders in the field of OHS & Security.
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
A OHS & Security Manager serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Completed tertiary qualifications in Occupational Health & Safety
- Excellent oral and written communication & organizational skills
- Trained in Fire Safety, Security & Risk Management
- Security industry experience in management capacity
- Organised and systematic approach to problem solving
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on the link below: