VACANCY – NURSE
CPL Group is seeking applications from self-motivated, energetic, customer focused and passionate individuals to apply for the position of Nurse. Reporting to the City Pharmacy Retail Shop Manager, the Nurse is responsible for helping with all aspects of patient care, including diagnosis, treatments, and consultations. They know there is no single solution when it comes to patient care.
The successful applicant should possess the following skills & qualification:
- Prescribe medication, examine patients, diagnose illnesses and provide treatment.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests.
- Gather health histories, perform physical examinations and diagnostic procedures.
- Develop and implement treatment plans.
- Dictate and document all patient interactions.
- Notify managing physician about unusual or unexpected events or problems.
- Effectively communicate with diverse populations, including physicians, employees, patients, and families.
- Must hold current license/registration to practice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Must have a Diploma in Nursing.
If you have the skills and key requirements as listed, please send a brief cover letter addressing your relevant experience with your updated CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All applicants should apply by email only with Position Vacant – NURSE in the subject line to:
The Recruitment Officer – People & Culture
CPL Group, PO Box 1663, Port Moresby, National Capital District, E-mail: [email protected]
Applications close 5:00pm on Monday, May 01, 2023