Iririki Island Resort & Spa and Jewel Casino Limited are seeking a suitable candidate to appoint for following position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In conjunction with the Financial Controller:
- Audit, post and balance daily cashiers, work for outlets including, but not limited to, outlets in Rooms and Food and Beverage
- Ensure credit card system reconciles to daily transaction lists
- Schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance Ensure the maintenance of professional financial standards throughout the hotel
- Undertake a review of end-of-day takings against logged reports
- Edit all reports to ensure accuracy and full completion
- Investigate any anomalies found between daily reports and takings
- Assist the Front Office Manager in emergency situations
- Assist in late check-ins
- Handle guest complaints
- Perform other related duties, as assigned by the Financial Controller and his absence the Chief Accountant.
Knowledge & Experience:
- The successful applicant must have experience with Room Master or a similar Property Management System & have previously held this position.
- This position is suited for a male person as hours of work being 9pm through to 7am.
- Preferably, 2 years experience in hotel industry especially front office Desk.
- Reliable, honest & hardworking
- Problem solving and organization skills.
This is a full time position to commence immediately.
How to Apply
Applications to be made in writing to;
Human Resource Officer
Iririki Island Resort & Spa
PO Box 230