- IHG® Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a promise to provide True Hospitality for everyone. As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.What is the job?
This Night Auditor role requires someone who enjoys working with numbers, as you’ll be responsible for accurately auditing and balancing our hotel’s accounts at night. You’ll also prepare daily revenue reports for our management team and provide a service experience to our guests to ensure they feel welcome and comfortable during their stay with us.
Ideally, you’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills, and communication skills as well.
Your day to day
- Responsible for accurately auditing and balancing the hotel’s accounts at night,
- Prepares daily revenue reports for our Management team,
- Posts all daily room charges to guests’ ledger and ensure that all are correct,
- Assists Front Office personnel in check-in & check-out during the night shift,
- Prepares register guest report/high balance,
- Reconciles guests’ ledger on a daily basis and reconciles the total to the Front Office,
- Revenue journal must be balanced with room sales recapitulation done by Night Duty Manager,
- Settles all credit card & balances.
What we need from you
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team members who knows how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations & provide a high-level of service excellence to our resort guests. The ideal candidate will have:
How do I deliver this?
- Certification in Hospitality Management or equivalent,
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a 5-star hotel or resort with a similar role.
There’s so much more to the job than we can capture here. It’s simply about creating great experiences, doing the right thing and understanding people.
What we offer
In return we’ll give you a competitive benefit package including, term life cover, free transfers from Nadi and Sigatoka to the resort and back, birthday leave, paid community service leave, food and beverage discount, discounted room rates worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG®.
Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to belong.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual’s, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
So go on – show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. E-mail a letter of application and résumé in the first instance to [email protected] by 1600hrs, Tuesday 23rd May, 2023.
Related Jobs (18)
Carpenters Motors – Credit Officer (Suva) on June 9, 2023 Full Time
Night Auditor on June 9, 2023 Full Time
Procurement Partner on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Treasury Analyst- E-Commerce on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Treasury Assistant on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Finance Systems Analyst on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Treasury Analyst- Financial Model on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Procurement Specialist on June 8, 2023 Full Time
Support Officer – E-Commerce & M-PAiSA on June 7, 2023 Full Time
Junior Financial Accountant on June 6, 2023 Full Time