Malolo Island Fiji is an intimate, rustic resort offering true Fijian hospitality located in the Mamanuca group of islands. The resort comprises 47 bures, 3 dinning outlets, three bars, a boutique, kids club, spa, activities and two swimming pools.
We are now seeking competent professionals to join our dynamic team in the following position:
- A minimum of 2 years Industry experience in the same position
- Should posses accounting qualifications, a certificate or diploma from a Hotel & Catering School is an added advantage.
- Ability to work extra hours and perform well under pressure.
- Should have very good experience with computers – MS office applications, internet/e-mail, Front Office Opera system.
- Be self-motivated and have good people handling skills.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational ability.
- Should be able to manage several tasks concurrently.
The above position is based on the island resort, working on a fortnight roster. If you share our values and possess the above qualification, then forward your applications enclosing curriculum vitae with accompanying references and current contact details to:
Group Human Resources Officer
Email : [email protected]
Application closes on March 10, 2023