Asco Motors is a subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho South Pacific Holdings and is the only authorized dealer and distributor of Toyota and Yamaha in Fiji. When you join Asco Motors, you will become part of a global company that promotes a family friendly environment and seeks to achieve world-class standards in all areas of our business. In Fiji Asco Motors is an automotive dealer/distributor, and employs over 300 staff. Ascn Motors markets quality products and
services with franchises that include Toyota, Yamaha, Bridgestone, Kobe, Massey Ferguson and Avis.
The New Vehicle Sales Executive will be responsible for actively seeking new customers an opportunities within new and existing markets not only for Toyota products but also for Massey Ferguson tractors, Leasing and Yamaha. This position reports to the Sales Manager and is based in Nabua.
Key Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure to achieve high level of customer satisfaction through thorough product knowledge, timeliness and respect for others;
- Provide exemplary customer service to external & internal customers at all times:
- Be driven to learn about new products;
- Ensure that sales target set by Sales Manager is met through various sales tool e.g. cold call, customer visitations, networking and high standards of customer service delivery;
- Be able to liaise with customers who have issues and provide solutions and ensure that customer complaints are minimized by planning ahead;
- Work with various departments within the organization and work as a team player:
- Study sales market needs and anticipate customer trends by networking with customers, other industry players and other departments within the organization;
- Ensure that the customer’s experience is consistent from the sales process through to delivery and after sales service.
- Well presentable with an outgoing personality, well-groomed with high proficiency in the English language:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access;
- Experience in hospitality industry would be an added advantage;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role however not necessary;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Must have excellent communication, customer service skills and he a problem solver;
- Ability to work under minimum supervision;
- Clean driving license record.
Applications close on 24th June, 2022
Interested persons meeting the above criteria can submit their written applications with CV via Email on: [email protected]
Asco Motors is an equal opportunity employer
Related Jobs (6)
Consultancy Services For Designing Of Digital Marketing E-learning Modules on November 22, 2022 Consultant