Pepper Advantage Hub (Fiji) is seeking a competent and well-organized Network and Security Operation Center (NSOC) – Level 1 Support Officer who will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the company’s network and security infrastructure. Additionally, the person will be in control of configuration and maintenance of network and security devices, such as routers, switches, firewalls, and intrusion detection systems
- Conduct threat and vulnerability analysis.
- Constantly monitors the Networks and servers of the company.
- Identifies any security breach that can harm the sensitive data and information of the organization.
- Analyzes the type of security threat that has attacked the company’s security operations.
- Effectively respond to the immediate threats to the security of the company.
- Investigating, documenting, and reporting on any information security (InfoSec) issues as well as emerging trends
- Think critically about alerts and possess the ability to work independently but also recognize when a problem needs to be escalated to other team members or vendors.
Skills and experience required:
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent Professional certification from Microsoft, Cisco, or CompTIA
- Prior experience working in the Cyber Security field.
- Experience in Microsoft 365 suite particularly Microsoft Defender
- Qualifications or experience in supporting and maintaining Windows Servers / Desktops, Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Office 365/Azure
- Certified for supporting virtualized environments.
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining and supporting data storage and backup infrastructure.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Medical benefits
- 24/7 transportation
- Professional development and career advancement
- A secure career with a fast-growing company
- Inclusive workplace culture
How to Apply: Your professional CV and cover letter must be submitted via the link below and must include details of 3 non-related professional referees. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Related Jobs (5)
Network and Security Operation Center – Level 1 Support on June 1, 2023 Full Time
Manager Ecommerce and Web on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Analyst Programmer L&T Technologies on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Systems Developer (x2) on May 30, 2023 Full Time
Senior DevOps Engineer on May 24, 2023 Full Time