Fiji Gas Pte Ltd is the largest LPG end-to-end solutions provider in Fiji, from cooking to auto fuel, maintenance plans, design and project management of energy solutions.
An exciting opportunity is now available for the following position to be based at Walu Bay. We are seeking candidates who demonstrate leadership and a passion for growing a well-respected brand.
We are seeking an experienced National Sales & Marketing Manager who is looking for an opportunity to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to maintain and grow the company’s client base and develop Fiji Gas’ energy business in line with the company’s strategic direction. Reporting to the CEO, the NSMM will be primarily responsible for maintaining relationships with current clients, targeting business partnerships and forecasting future client and industry markets to achieve national sales revenue targets.
- The leadership and management of the sales and marketing function to deliver profitable growth by managing the strategic and operative targets;
- Develop and implement the sales and marketing plan which will focus on revenue, customer, and market expansion;
- Maintain primary responsibility of sales with acquisition of new business including proposal development, contract management, and customer relationship;
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral in achieving the highest quality within budget restraints;
- Responsible for the overall management of sales pipeline utilizing CRM, BDR or similar systems ensuring conversion rates are achieved;
- Develop and manage annual budgets, and expenditures and ensure the sales team meets their quota and goals.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing & Finance or a related field;
- At least 5 years experience in the same or similar role leading strategic initiatives;
- High level of client relations experience with solid conversion success from leads to outcomes;
- Excellent networking, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills;
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills;
- Ability to manage, motivate and provide direction to your team.