International School Nadi is seeking to appoint a committed and passionate Music teacher to commence in January 2024.
The successful candidate will plan and deliver an engaging and comprehensive music curriculum as part of the school’s IB Primary Year (PYP) and Middle Years (MYP) Programmes.
About the School
Established in 1992, International School Nadi is an independent non-profit school for students aged 3-18 years. As an International Baccalaureate (IB) Continuum School, our accredited IB Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma programmes are offered to a diverse student body and aim to develop our students into resilient, empathetic and inquisitive individuals who think critically and creatively, with the courage and conviction to take positive action locally and globally. Our teachers work with small class sizes in a supportive and collaborative environment where autonomy and professional growth are valued.
● Diploma in Education with a specialty in music
● At least three years of experience teaching music Desirable
● Prior experience delivering the IB PYP and/or MYP curriculum
● Bachelor’s degree in Education with a speciality in Music or a Bachelor’s degree in Music with postgraduate studies in Education
● Experience using online learning management platforms including Managebac, Seesaw and Google Classroom
ISN is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to interview, satisfactory references and police background checks. The successful candidate will be required to follow the school’s child protection and welfare policies.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and a curriculum vitae to [email protected].
Applications close on Tuesday 5th December 2023.
The school also reserves the right to close the applications process before the deadline if a suitable candidate is identified.